Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Original Laptop Bag


The original! This version has two external front pockets, which gives the laptop bag a more rugged look. The pockets are also useful for storing small items such as keys, thumb drives and the indispensable MP3 player.
Our laptop bags are fully lined in black cotton and are designed with a zippered back pocket and two front pockets, for easy access to your mobile phone and for storing your adaptors. Comes with handles and an adjustable nylon shoulder strap. Size: 15.5” (width) x 10” (height) x 4” (depth). Available in Hot Pink, Lime Green and Dark Blue

7 comments:

Ruth said...

How do I get my hands on these bags? Saw similar things in Siem Reap Old Market whilst having the pleasure of visiting Cambodia, such a wonderful country, a couple of months ago, but only had the rucksack space to purchase a wallet.

Diana Saw said...

Hi Ruth,

We are launching a website soon and when that's done you can buy our bags through the site. If you'd like them now, you can send me an email at dianassy@yahoo.com and let me know what model you like and where you are located so I can also find out what courier costs are.

Alternatively, you can visit us on Pub Street in Siem Reap or the Russian Market in Phnom Penh if you plan to return!

Cheers,
Diana

Diana Saw said...

Hi Anastacio,

Many thanks for the kind words! What a beautiful blog you have...I love the photos. By the way, I have been to Portugal, to Lisbon and the Algarve. I loved Lisbon, it is such a quiet European city.

A hug back from Cambodia,
Diana

Unknown said...

Hi, anywhere to get these bags in Singapore? Or any online purchase with shipping available?

Diana Saw said...

Hi Carrie I will be home in SG for Chinese New Year so if you'd drop me an email at dianassy@yahoo.com we can meet in SG and I can show you the bags.
cheers
Diana

Helmi said...

Hi there, thanks for your comments on my blog.

What can I say, Siem reap just rocks. Nice place and clean compared to Phnom Penh.

Alik Ibe said...

nice blog....
nice bag....
beautiful...